Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are rich, delicious and loaded with flavor. Have ’em for breakfast all week long. Every morning is better with chocolate!
Folks, I feel like we’ve FINALLY made it to summer in Ohio. And get this, we’ve had about 5 days straight without rain!
We took advantage of the gorgeous weather this weekend and set Elle and her friend up with a lemonade and cupcake stand.
I mean, who can refuse a couple of cute kiddos selling adorably packaged chocolate cupcakes with delicious buttercream frosting and lemonade? Clearly, no one because the girls sold out in less than 2 hours.
She earned $20 and I’m pretty sure we’ve ignited her entrepreneurial spirit because we’re already prepping for her next dessert sale! We’re thinking mini cheesecakes and my favorite chocolate chip cookies along with these chocolate zucchini muffins.
- Hello! I haven’t attempted this recipe with gluten free flour, … by Jamie
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the muffins, Michaela! Thanks so … by Jamie
- really good recipe! thank you! I’ve reduced the sugar dose and … by Michaela
- How to adapt for gluten free flour? by SARAH
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the muffins, Christina! Thanks so … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…