The Easiest Tiramisu is made with lady fingers dunked in store bought iced coffee, a creamy chocolate filling and a yummy whipped topping!
THE EASIEST TIRAMISU
In the summer, I prefer no-bake desserts. I don’t turn on the oven unless absolutely necessary. As I’m sipping on my International Delight Iced Coffee iced coffee this morning, I immediately thought of Tiramisu dessert. It’s the perfect no-bake dessert for summer! Crunchy sweet cookies dunked in coffee and layered in a creamy, chocolate-y filling.
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
Then I thought how awesome would it be to make Tiramisu with this iced coffee I was drinking. And that lead to figuring out how I could make it easier to make than traditional Tiramisu. So, here you have it. I loved the light background flavor of the sweetened iced coffee in this.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
whipped topping (COOL WHIP)
lady finger cookies
HOW TO MAKE THE EASIEST TIRAMISU:
Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth. Add in chocolate syrup, stir to combine well.
Then stir in cinnamon (if using.) Note:
If using a stand mixer, be sure to scrape down the sides often to make sure it all gets combined well.
Then, gently stir in whipped topping.
Now for the fun part! You’re gonna take those lady finger cookies and dunk them into the coffee (I used the Mocha
flavor.) Time for the kiddos to take a dip in the pool! Make sure to coat the cookies well.
Next, line them into the bottom of an 8-inch square dish.
Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cookies.
Follow with another layer of coffee-soaked cookies.
Finally, add the rest of the cream cheese mixture. Cover with plastic wrap. Pop it into the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours to chill. When ready, take it out of the fridge and top it with some cocoa powder (optional.)
Then slice it up and dig in!
Originally published: July 2014
Updated & republished: June 2019
The Easiest Tiramisu is made with ladyfingers dunked in store bought iced coffee, a creamy chocolate filling and a yummy whipped topping!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package lady fingers
- 1 cup International Delight Iced Coffee ((your favorite flavor!))
- Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add in chocolate syrup, stir to combine well.
- Then stir in cinnamon (if using.)
- Now, gently stir in whipped topping.
- Dunk each cookie into the coffee.
- Make sure to coat the cookies well
- Then line the cookies into the bottom of an 8-inch square dish.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cookies.
- Then add another layer of coffee-soaked cookies.
- Then add the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and then pop it into the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours to chill.
- When ready, take it out of the fridge and dust with some cocoa powder (optional.)
- Then slice it up and dig in!
If you can’t find lady finger cookies at your grocery store, just use another crunchy cookie.
CRAVING MORE SWEET RECIPES? TRY THESE!
NO-BAKE LEMON ICEBOX CAKE
CREAM PUFF DESSERT
NO-BAKE CHERRY JELL-O DESSERT
NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
NO-BAKE ECLAIR CAKE
NO-BAKE CHERRY YUM YUM
NO-BAKE APPLE PIE
NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY ANGEL DESSERT
The post THE EASIEST TIRAMISU (+Video) appeared first on The Country Cook.